Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Brazilian Fragrances Market is a new market research report announced by Reportstack.
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Brazilian Fragrances Market provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product developments that effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
– Brazilian Fragrances market is the largest in terms of unit volumes
– Women and Older Young Adults enjoy the most Fragrance occasions in Brazil
– Brazilians consume Fragrances at a ‘heavy frequency’
– Hot and humid weather in Brazil will cause busy consumers to look for exotic Fragrances to lift their mood and offer a fun experience
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Brazilian Fragrances Market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
– Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Brazilian market. The figures identify whether these demographic groups “over” consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
– Market value and volumes over 2008-2018 for Brazil and nine other countries to give a global context.
– The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Fragrances consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group.
– Identification of substitutes to Fragrances and how these alternatives are performing in the market.
– Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of will evolve in the short-to-medium term future.
– Examples of international and Brazil-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
Reasons To Buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Brazilian Fragrances consumers. This is based on Canadean’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Fragrances sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Adidas, Bebe, Calvin Klein, Clarins, Danny Seo, Dior, John Paul Gaultier, Joop, L’Occitane, Malbec, Marc Jacobs, Oriens, Paco Rabanne, Parfum.
Reportstack Market Research