Quarterly Beverage Tracker – Second Quarter 2014 – Brazil is a new market research report announced by Reportstack.
The Quarterly Beverage Tracker Brazil report published by Canadean, is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments in the Brazil beverage market. Providing detailed analysis, factors influencing demand and challenges faced by the industry
– The FIFA World Cup had a significant impact on beer consumption
– Energy drinks showed particularly impressive growth in Q2-14 despite price rises
– High temperatures in Q2-14 have boosted the consumption of various categories
This report offers a comprehensive and detailed analysis of the beverage market in Brazil, with data information and market forecasts. The report identifies the key market drivers across all major drinks categories. In particular, this reports provides in-depth analysis for the following:
– Volumes for Q2-14 vs Q2-13, provisional 2014 volumes, moving annual totals (MAT) and the very latest 2014 forecasts are provided for each individual beverage category
– All forecasts included supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions
– More granular data is provided for the carbonates category, with data split by regular vs low calorie, and by key flavors
– Significant activity in the soft drinks industry is covered, including recent new product introductions (detailing flavor, pack type, pack size, retail price and selected pack shots) and the latest industry news Identification of new products , detailing owners, operators and branding
Reasons To Buy
Designed for clients who want to understand the latest trends in the Brazil beverage industry and want more detail and analysis on this data. Brazil’s Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit data and is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and market developments.
To order this report, please visit http://www.reportstack.com/product/169603/quarterly-beverage-tracker-second-quarter-2014-brazil.html
Reportstack Market Research