Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Italian Fragrances Market is a new market research report announced by Reportstack.This report is a Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Italy Fragrances Market provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
– Italian consumers are primarily seeking indulgence through their Fragrances consumption, which is supported by the non-essential nature of the category and the increasingly opulent products that are available
– Italian women look to their Fragrances consumption to provide them with escapism from building daily stresses; as increasing numbers of women work alongside running a household and looking after children, many are using their Fragrances consumption to take some time out for themselves
– Consumers in Italy are also seeking Fragrances that suit their new gender roles, such as professional scents with longevity for career women
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Italian Fragrances Market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
– Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Italian market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Fragrances, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups “over” consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
– Market value and volumes over 2008-2018 for Italy and nine other countries to give a global context
– The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Fragrances consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
– Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of consumers will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
– Examples of international and Italy-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs
Reasons To Buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Italian Fragrances consumers. This is based on Canadean’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Fragrances sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
L’Oreal, Diesel, Yves Saint Laurent, Acca Kappa, Bentley, Guerlain, LR Health and Beauty Systems, Marc Jacobs, Giorgio Armani, Van Cleef and Arpels, Ralph Lauren, Paco Rabanne, Sephora, Vera Wang, Coty Inc., Versace, Givenchy.
Reportstack Market Research