Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the UK Make-up Market is a new market research report announced by Reportstack.This report provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product developments that effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
– The primary trend influencing Make-up consumption in the UK is Individualism, illustrating that consumers are seeking Make-up that is specifically tailored to their skin type and tone.
– As Make-up is considered an essential daily wear item for many UK consumers, Better Value for Money is an important trend in the market with consumers seeking value both in the lowest price products and in those offering some form of added value.
– UK consumers are seeking indulgence through their Make-up consumption, which is supported by the non-essential nature of the category and the increasingly opulent products that are available.
– UK women look to their Make-up consumption to provide them with escapism from building daily stresses; as increasing numbers of women work alongside running a household and looking after children, many are using their Make-up consumption to take some time out for themselves.
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the UK Make-up Market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
– Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the UK market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Make-up, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups “over” consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
– Market value and volumes over 2008-2018 for UK and nine other countries to give a global context.
– The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Make-up consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group.
– Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of will evolve in the short-to-medium term future.
– Examples of international and UK-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
ReasonsÂ ToÂ Buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of UK Make-up consumers. This is based on Canadean’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Make-up sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
L’Oreal, Black Up, Urban Decay, Giorgio Armani, Clinique, Seventeen, Clarins, Natural Collection, Benefit, LancÃ´me, Guerlain, Bourjois, Maybelline, Bare Minerals, Nails Inc, Sephora, Phyt’s.
Reportstack Market Research