Consumer and Market Insights: Dairy Market in Indonesia to 2019 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Indonesia’s Dairy market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Dairy Foods categories and their packaging.
– The Dairy market in Indonesia will register moderate growth in value and volume terms during 2014-2019.
– Milk is the largest category in terms of value and volume sale, whilst Cream will register fastest growth during 2014-2019.
– Drinkable Yogurt, Cream, and Butter and Spreadable Fats will gain market share during 2014-2019.
– Frisian Flag is the leading brand in the Milk category while Yakult is the leading brand in Drinkable Yogurts.
– Flexible Packaging is the most used packaging material while Bag/Sachet is the most commonly used container type in the Dairy market in Indonesia.
This report is based on market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Dairy market in Indonesia. It includes overall Dairy market value and volume analysis, on-trade and off-trade splits, category and segmental breakdown for nine Dairy Foods categories for the period 2009-2019. The report also provides extensive brand share coverage, snapshot of the Food Retail landscape in the country, Distribution data covering key distribution channels including on-trade, and Dairy packaging in the country.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Dairy Market in Indonesia allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
To access full report with TOC, please visit Consumer and Market Insights: Dairy Market in Indonesia to 2019
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world’s top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager – Marketing
Reportstack Market Research