The Future of the Confectionery Market in Russia to 2019 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report is the result of the extensive market research. The report presents detailed analysis on the Confectionery consumption trends in Russia, historic and forecast Confectionery consumption volumes and values at market and category level, brand share and distribution channel data. This report brings together the team’s Intelligence’s research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics to account for Confectionery sales overall and to know which categories and segments are showing growth in the coming years.
Why was the report written?
– This report provides authoritative and granular data on the Confectionery market in Russia and, in doing so fills the gaps in marketers’ understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
– Based upon extensive primary and secondary research to provide comprehensive and granular data, this report allows marketers to confidently update their strategic and tactical plans.
– Marketers need data on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends in order to effectively plan strategies.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
– This report examines the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns including, the effects of consumers’ behavior on total volumes, values, brands selected and types of product chosen.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
– The report provides the latest, detailed data on dynamics in Russia Confectionery market, providing marketers with the essential data to understand their own, and their competitors’ position in the market and the information to accurately identify where to compete in the future.
Detailed category coverage is provided, covering three product segments that include: Chocolate, Gum and Sugar Confectionery.
Detailed product sales segmentation (for both volumes and values) is provided, including brand data, and sales by distribution channel, at the product category level.
Future forecasts allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
To access full report with TOC, please visit The Future of the Confectionery Market in Russia to 2019
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world’s top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager – Marketing
Reportstack Market Research