Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Indonesian Retail Packaging Market : The outlook for primary packaging and outers to 2018 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report is the result of the team member’s extensive market research covering Indonesia packaging industry. It provides an analysis of changing packaging trends for ten key Consumer Packaged Goods segments, competitive landscape, and Indonesia business environment. Consumption of primary, outer, and closure packaging is analyzed in detail.
– The Indonesian packaging industry was valued at IDR63 trillion in 2014. Plastic packaging has the largest share of 56%, followed by Paper and Board (24%), Metal (15%), and Glass (5%) packaging.
– The Indonesian Plastics packaging market, which accounts for a 56% share of the total packaging demand in Indonesia, was valued at IDR35.5 trillion in 2014.
– At 24%, Paper and Board packaging holds the second largest share of the packaging market in Indonesia, valued at IDR15.1 trillion in 2014.
– “Latest Trends and Key Issues in Indonesia Retail Packaging Market” is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in Indonesia packaging market
– The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends and packaging innovation within Indonesia consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials- flexible, glass, rigid plastic, rigid metal and paper andboard
– The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics and areas of future growth potential
– It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of the Indonesia packaging sector with an analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals
Reasons To Buy
– Packaging companies and retailers seek the latest information on consumer trends and opportunities to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the CPG market.
– As consumer product demand evolves the dynamics between different packaging types also evolves favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
– The differential growth across different packaging materials and formats drive fundamental shifts in the market. These differentials result from various factors such as changing consumer preferences, regulatory compliance, and innovation within the packaging market
– The report is a unique combination of in-depth qualitative analysis and authoritative packaging data for the years 2010-2018. Each packaging material has detailed data break-up by packaging type, closure material, closure type, outer material, and outer type.
ArghaKarya Prima Industry Tbk PT, BerlinaTbk PT, TriasSentosaTbk PT, PT DNP Indonesia, PT Fajar Surya WisesaTbk, ArghaKarya Prima Industry Tbk PT, Indah Kiat Pulp and Paper Tbk PT, Tetra Pak Indonesia PT, Asia Pulp and Paper Group, Pura Group, PT Pakerin, PT. MakmurRekasantika, PT. Golden Box Indonesia, PT Gunung Gilead, Mandiri-Cartonbox, Cometa Can Corp PT,PT Pelangi Indah Canindo, United Can co, ATP Group, PT IMCP, Mulia Glass PT, Iglas
To access full report with TOC, please visit Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Indonesian Retail Packaging Market : The outlook for primary packaging and outers to 2018
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world’s top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager – Marketing
Reportstack Market Research