Consumer and Market Insights: Confectionery Market in Philippines is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Philippines Confectionery market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Confectionery categories and their packaging.
– The Confectionery market in Philippines will register slightly higher CAGR in value terms during 2014-2019, when compared to 2009-2014.
– Greater demand for indulgent treats and the desire to seek additional fun and enjoyment is driving growth in the Confectionery market in Philippines.
– The Sugar Confectionery category has the highest volume share in the Philippines Confectionery market.
– Hard Boiled Sweets is the largest segment in the Sugar Confectionery category.
– Hypermarkets and Supermarkets account for the majority sales in Philippines’s Confectionery market.
The Philippines economy has growing middle class population with rising disposable income and has a high proportion of young consumers. This has driven the demand for the purchase of impulse products such as Confectionery. While Sugar Confectionery is the largest category, Gum has recorded the fastest growth rate in the Philippines Confectionery market.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Confectionery market in Philippines allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Jack n Jill Mentos Storck Clorets Tootsie Roll Meiji Columbia Airheads Polo Chupa Chups Fox’s Halls Wrigley’s Cadbury Goya Nestlé Lotte Judge Clorets
To access full report with TOC, please visit Consumer and Market Insights: Confectionery Market in Philippines
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world’s top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager – Marketing
Reportstack Market Research