Consumer and Market Insights: Bakery and Cereals Market in Austria is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Austria’s Bakery and Cereals market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Bakery and Cereals categories and their packaging.
– Austria’s Bakery and Cereals market will register moderate growth during 2014-2019. Rising GDP per capita and low inflation rate will create demand for Consumer Packaged Goods in the Austrian market.
– Bread and Rolls and Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies are the leading categories by value in the Austrian Bakery and Cereals market.
– Cereal Bars will register the highest growth in the Austrian Bakery and Cereals market during 2014-2019.
– Morning Goods, Cereal Bars and Dough Products categories will gain market share during 2014-2019.
– Flexible Packaging is the most used packaging material in the Bakery and Cereals market while Plastic Ties are the most used closures.
Austria’s Bakery and Cereals market will register moderate growth during 2014-2019. The Bread and Rolls category recorded the largest value consumption with majority of the market share, in 2014. It also accounted for the highest volume consumption. Cereal Bars will be the fastest growing category in the Bakery and Cereals market during 2009-2019.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Bakery and Cereals Market in Austria allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Dr. August Oetker KG Ed. Haas Austria GmbH Artisanal Producers Rudolf Ölz Meisterbäcker GmbH and Co KG Harry Brot GmbH Barilla S.p.A. The Kellogg Company Cereal Partners Worldwide S.A. Pöll Beteiligungs GmbH and Co. KG Bioquelle Gmbh Schneekoppe Gmbh and Co. KG Hipp Gmbh and Co Vertrieb KG Bright Food (Group) Co.,
To access full report with TOC, please visit Consumer and Market Insights: Bakery and Cereals Market in Austria
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world’s top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager – Marketing
Reportstack Market Research