Consumer and Market Insights: Bakery and Cereals Market in Egypt is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Egypt’s Bakery and Cereals market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Bakery and Cereals categories and their packaging.
– Egypt’s Bakery and Cereals market will register moderate growth during 2014-2019. Increasing domestic demand supported by higher disposable income and young population will influence growth in the Bakery and Cereals market.
– In 2014, the Bread and Rolls category recorded highest consumption in volume and value terms.
– The Baking Mixes category is forecast to be the fastest growing category in value terms during 2014-2019.
– Ocean Foods, Temmy’s, Bake land, TUIC, are the leading brands in the Bakery and Cereals market in Egypt.
– Flexible Packaging Bag/Sachet will be the most used container type during 2014-2019.
Economic growth and high proportion of young population is driving the demand for packaged goods in Egypt. Bakery and Cereals market value growth is forecast to be higher than historic growth during 2009-14. Bread and Rolls category accounts for approximately 74% of value share and high growth categories in Bakery and Cereal market include Baking Mixes category followed by Dough Products and Energy Bars.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Bakery and Cereals Market in Egypt allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Metro Carrefour Kheir Zaman On-The-Runr Ragab Sons Bakeland egypt Others United food industry Artisanal Producers Modern Bakery L.L.C. Faragalla Group Private Label Mass Food Co. The Kellogg Company Cereal Partners Worldwide S.A. The Egyptian Company for Foods (BiscoMisr) Daher Foods Edita food Industries S.A.E
To access full report with TOC, please visit Consumer and Market Insights: Bakery and Cereals Market in Egypt
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world’s top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager – Marketing
Reportstack Market Research