Consumer and Market Insights: Bakery and Cereals Market in Hong Kong is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Hong Kong’s Bakery and Cereals market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Bakery and Cereals categories and their packaging.
– Large proportion of mid-lifers with rising income levels provides good opportunities to Bakery and Cereals manufacturers.
– The Bread and Rolls category dominates volume consumption in Hong Kong’s Bakery and Cereals market.
– The Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies category is forecast to register fastest growth in value terms during 2014-2019.
– Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Hong Kong’s Food market.
– Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material while Bag/Sachet is the widely used container type in the Bakery and Cereals market.
Hong Kong has a large proportion of mid-lifers with high disposable income which provides good opportunities for the Bakery and Cereals manufacturers. Bread and Rolls was the largest category by value in 2014 while Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies registered the highest growth during 2009-2014. Hong Kong consumers are shifting their preference towards Value-for-money products due to high food prices.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Bakery and Cereals Market in Hong Kong allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Wellcome ParknShop 7-Eleven DCH Food mart City Super
To access full report with TOC, please visit Consumer and Market Insights: Bakery and Cereals Market in Hong Kong
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world’s top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager – Marketing
Reportstack Market Research