Consumer and Market Insights: Bakery and Cereals Market in New Zealand is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of New Zealand’s Bakery and Cereals market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Bakery and Cereals categories and their packaging.
– New Zealand’s economy affected by the Euro Zone crisis, suffered a decline in GDP per capita in 2014.
– Bread and Rolls is the most consumed product in the Bakery and Cereals market.
– Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading retail channel in the Bakery and Cereals market.
– Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material while Bag/Sachet is the commonly used container type in Bakery and Cereals market.
– Private label Bakery and Cereals products are gaining market share in New Zealand.
New Zealand being one of the largest exporter of processed agro-based commodities, has a relatively small domestic Bakery and Cereals market owing to small population base. The Bakery and Cereals market registered moderate growth during 2009-2014 led by Bread and Rolls by value in 2014 while Savory Biscuits is forecast to the fastest growing category during 2014-2019.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Bakery and Cereals Market in New Zealand allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Countdown Four Square New World Pak ‘N Save
To access full report with TOC, please visit Consumer and Market Insights: Bakery and Cereals Market in New Zealand
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world’s top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager – Marketing
Reportstack Market Research