Consumer and Market Insights: Bakery and Cereals Market in Singapore is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Singapore’s Bakery and Cereals market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Bakery and Cereals categories and their packaging.
– Singapore’s Bakery and Cereals market will register high growth during 2014-2019. Increased per capita consumption will drive growth in the Bakery and Cereals market.
– In 2014, the Bread and Rolls category recorded highest consumption in volume and value terms.
– The Breakfast Cereals category is forecast to be the fastest growing category in value terms during 2014-2019.
– Gardenia, FandN, Yogood, Khong Guan, Honey Bunches of Oats, Bake King, Hwa Tai and Silver Bird are the leading brands in the Bakery and Cereals market in Singapore.
– Flexible Packaging Bag/Sachet will be the most used container type during 2014-2019.
Singapore’s Bakery and Cereals market will register high growth during 2014-2019. Bread and Rolls category recorded the largest value consumption with majority of the market share, in 2014. It also accounted for the highest volume consumption. The Breakfast Cereals category will register fastest growth during 2014-2019 followed by the Cereal Bars Category.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Bakery and Cereals Market in Singapore allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Gim Hin Lee Pte Ltd The Silver Bird Group QAF Ltd. Post Holdings, Inc PRISTINE Khong Guan Biscuit Factory (S) Pte Ltd Hwa Tai Industries Bhd F and N Foods pte ltd
To access full report with TOC, please visit Consumer and Market Insights: Bakery and Cereals Market in Singapore
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world’s top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager – Marketing
Reportstack Market Research