Consumer and Market Insights: Bakery and Cereals Market in Slovakia is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Slovakia’s Bakery and Cereals market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Bakery and Cereals categories and their packaging.
– Rising GDP per capita and a large base of young population is creating new dynamics in the consumer goods sector in Slovakia.
– The Bread and Rolls category dominates volume consumption in Slovakia’s Bakery and Cereals market.
– The Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies category is forecast to register fastest growth in value terms during 2014-2019.
– Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Slovakia’s Food market.
– Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material while Bag/Sachet is the most used container type in the Bakery and Cereals market.
Slovakia’s growing economy and presence of large proportion of young working population with rising disposable income provides good opportunities for the Bakery and Cereals manufacturers. The Slovakian Bakery and Cereals market registered moderate growth during 2009-2014. Bread and Rolls was the largest category by value in 2014 while Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies registered the highest growth during 2009-2014.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Bakery and Cereals Market in Slovakia allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Coop Tesco Stores SR Lidl Slovenska Republica Carrefour
To access full report with TOC, please visit Consumer and Market Insights: Bakery and Cereals Market in Slovakia
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world’s top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager – Marketing
Reportstack Market Research