Consumer and Market Insights: Bakery and Cereals Market in South Africa is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of South Africa’s Bakery and Cereals market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Bakery and Cereals categories and their packaging.
– South Africa’s Bakery and Cereals market is forecast to register higher value and volume growth during 2014-2019 compared to historic growth.
– Bread and Rolls is the largest category by volume in the South African Bakery and Cereals market.
– Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the largest distribution channel in the South African Food sector followed by Food and Drinks Specialists.
– Branded products registered higher growth than the private label products during 2011-201- The Dough Products category has the highest private label penetration in the South African Bakery and Cereals market.
– Flexible Packaging is the most used packaging material in the Bakery and Cereals market while Plastic Ties are the most used closure types.
South Africa’s Bakery and Cereals market will register moderate growth during 2014-2019. Bread and Rolls is the largest category by value with majority of the market share, in 2014. Cookies (Sweet Biscuits) will gain one of the highest market shares, in value terms, during 2014-2019. Branded products registered higher growth than the private label products during 2011-2014.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Bakery and Cereals Market in South Africa allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Premier Foods group Tiger Brands Limited Unilever PLC Mondel?z International, Inc. Pioneer Foods The Bidvest Group Limited Anat’s foods RCL Foods Artisanal Producers The Kellogg Company Weetabix Limited Sabio Communications Future Life Heartland Brands Cereal Partners Worldwide S.A. Vital Health Foods Avi limited Continental Brands IFFCO Group Cape Foods Walkers Shortbread Ltd. PVM Enduren
To access full report with TOC, please visit Consumer and Market Insights: Bakery and Cereals Market in South Africa
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world’s top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager – Marketing
Reportstack Market Research