Consumer and Market Insights: Confectionery Market in Germany is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report in Germany provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
– The demand for new and indulgent products is driving growth in the German Confectionery market
– Consumers in Germany have a high per-capita volume consumption of Confectionery products. Women in particular have a high per capita consumption, as do those under the age of 16
– The Chocolate category has the highest volume consumption and the fastest growth rate in the German Confectionery market
To access full report with TOC, please visit Consumer and Market Insights: Confectionery Market in Germany
Consumer and Market Insights: Confectionery Market in Germany identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. When combined with an in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
– Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the German market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Confectionery, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups “over” consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
– A study of market value and volumes over 2009-2019 for Germany, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the next five years
– The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Confectionery consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
– Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
– Examples of international and German-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs
Reasons To Buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of German Confectionery consumers. This is based on Canadean’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Confectionery sector. Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Mondolez International Inc., Nestlé , Mars Inc., Fererro, Lindt and Sprungli Co. Haribo GmbH, August Storck, Ketjes Fassin,GmbH and Co., Vivil A Muller GmbH and Co., Hitschler International GmbH and Co., Perfetti Van Melle, Ludwig Schokolade, The Fair Trade Company, Wrigley, Chuao Chocolatier, Cemoi, Laima, Edeka, Rewe, Schwarz-Gruppe, Aldi, Metro Group
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world’s top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager – Marketing
Reportstack Market Research